Wednesday, June 23, 2010

India and Nepal...

The Lord blows me away everytime He chooses to send me somewhere new. I have become aware of the fact that whenever I say, "yes," to Him (which should be all the time!) He inevitably asks me to do something that is COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone. This is next trip is exciting, scary, beautiful, painful, and all part of growing up in Christ...

Several people have asked me to set up a blog so that I can keep you all updated on my 7 week trip to India and Nepal.

Nine days and counting...here we go!!!!!!

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you! I know that God has amazing things in store for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about all your experiences! Of course, praying for you is a given that you can count on! I am so proud of you in you obedience to God.

    ReplyDelete